Colegio Hispanico - Granada
School Size: Small
Deposit or Fee: US $100.00
- Hours per Week: 20
- Weekly Cost: US $Under 100
- Min. Weeks Study: 2
- Live w/ Family
- Share Apartment
- Private Apartment
- Internet at School
- Internet Cafes
Sightseeing, Nightlife, Tapas, Dancing
Why choose Colegio Hispanico?
1. We are in Granada which is a pleasant university city with a population of around 250 000. Small enough to be intimate but big enough to have lots of interesting things going on.
2. Not only are we in Granada, we are in the centre of Granada, just round the corner from the Cathedral and all the many attractive things in the city.
3. The maximum class size is only 8 students. The smaller the classes the faster you learn.
4. The school is well equipped with light and airy classrooms. Broadband internet access is free.
5. All the teachers are Spanish and have a degree in the Spanish language and they are experenced and well trained.
6. We don't use any cranky learn Spanish in 10 minutes methodologies. We use an eclectic methodology which gets the best possible results, we put emphasis on improving oral comunicative skills in order to increase your confidence and to prepare you to use Spanish in real life situations.
7. We provide an accommodation service with either shared student accommodation or homestay with a Spanish family. The accommodation is near to the school. It is never necesary to drive or take public transport to and from the school.
8. It is our belief that you will learn much faster if you feel relaxed and comfortable. We have an extensive social programme outside of the normal classroom hours so that you can meet Spanish people and continue being immersed in Spanish all your waking hours.
NOTE: students should verify details with school in case they have changed since this listing was last modified.